Copyright & Disclaimer
This regulates your use of KASHIDA website and all material within it. If you do not agree, do not use this site.
1 The information contained in this website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about KASHIDA and its business.
2. Copyright © KASHIDA. Kashida® is a registered trademark. All product models registered. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
3. No part of the text or graphics on this site may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without permission in writing from KASHIDA. However, you are permitted to print or save to your local hard disk one copy of reasonable extracts from the site for your personal use. Requests for permission for copying or use beyond this should be sent to email@example.com.
4. The materials contained within this website are directed at those who access the website from within Lebanon. Those who access the site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws to the extent that they are applicable.
5. Any visitor to the KASHIDA website who hyperlinks to any other website is deemed to acknowledge that KASHIDA has not reviewed and disclaims responsibility for any information contained in any such site accessed through the hyperlink.
6. Except as specifically stated on this website and general terms of sales, to the fullest extent permitted by law, neither KASHIDA nor any of its affiliates, partners, members, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or the information, content, materials or products included on this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. For the avoidance of doubt, KASHIDA does not limit its liability for death or personal injury to the extent only that it arises as a result of the negligence of KASHIDA, its affiliates, partners, members, employees or other representatives.